Looking for greatness in marketing? Free prize inside:
1. If your product strives for delivering the biggest possible utility. Or if your service thrives for adding more added value embedded in the service itself. If your product or service races against the biggest possible value, you win. Greatness.
2. Your product will fail or you’ll deliver a bad service, that’s right. Then, the interesting step, you should move forward quickly, taking responsibility for it, and coming back to delight the customers who suffer it.
3. Practising – every day – the following mantras: “done is better than perfect” / “if you don’t ship consistently, it doesn’t count” / “no matter what, you’ll fail, try different”.
4. Spending less time polishing your posts on social media, and more time spent on building habits, abilities and skills that are aimed at enchanting the people around you. And yourself, of course.
5. Make the word success an interchangeable word for choosing your customers wisely. And life too.
6. Fall in love with yourself, then with your job. Then with your product or service. And finally with the people that come to cheer you up.
7. Don’t measure your product or service with your competition. There’s a whole world in between.
8. Bet and cash on your weirdness. Empower your nerd and make it your everyday business.
Greatness, it’s already within, we only need to unleash it. Greatness is a choice.