RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Identity: IG Empowering People, Business & Communities SLU (also the provider or Isra García)
CIF: B B98826530
Mailing address: Avenida Mare Nostrum 7, Alborada, Valencia, 46120
We want to invite you personally to read this policy where you will obtain complete and transparent information on how your data is collected on this website and in all my ecosystem, the purpose with which that information is used, the capture systems as well as the tools I use to manage that information.
This policy defines the conditions established for the following domain:
These domains are the responsibility of a single owner who is also responsible for all the information collected through these links.
Isra García responsible for the Website, by the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD) on the protection of natural persons about the processing of personal data and free movement of these data. Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, Protection of Personal Data and guarantee of digital rights and other regulations in force regarding the protection of personal data, and by Law 34/2002, of July 11 , of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE). It informs you that it has implemented the necessary security measures, of a technical and organizational nature, to guarantee and protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of the data entered.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
On this website, the personal data of the users are respected and taken care of. As a user, you should know that your rights are guaranteed.
We have strived to create a safe and reliable space and that is why we want to share our principles regarding your privacy:
- We never ask for personal information unless it is essential to provide the services you require.
- We never share personal information about our users with anyone, except to comply with the law or in case we have your express authorization.
Your data will only be used for the following purposes:
Carry out the necessary commercial and administrative procedures with the users of the web;
- Send commercial advertising communications by email, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, in case you have expressly consented to send commercial communications electronically;
- Respond to queries and provide the information required by the User;
- Perform the services and products contracted or subscribed by the User
- Use your data to contact you, both electronically and non-electronically, to obtain your opinion about the service provided and,
You can revoke your consent at any time by sending a letter with the subject “Low” to email@example.com.
According to the LSSICE, we do not perform SPAM practices. Therefore, we do not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in all the communications that you will receive from Isra García, you will have the possibility of canceling your express consent to receive our notifications.
Your data will be kept for the duration of the business relationship with us or exercise your right of cancellation or opposition, or limitation to treatment. However, we will retain precise personal identification and traffic data for a maximum period of 2 years in case the Judges and Courts require it or to initiate internal actions derived from the improper use of the website.
You will not be subject to decisions based on automated treatments that produce effects on your data.
LEGITIMATION OF THE TREATMENT
The legal basis for the treatment of the data is your consent granted to carry out the purposes described above, which will be requested at the time of marking the corresponding box when collecting your data.
Failure to provide the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register, or receive information about our products and services.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
In this domain, the information provided by interested persons with the following use for each capture system (forms):
- Contact form: We request the following personal data: Name and surnames, Email, to respond to the requirements of the users. For example, we can use this data to respond to your request and respond to any doubts, complaints, comments, or concerns you may have regarding the information included in the web. Also for the services provided through the web, the treatment of your data, questions referring to the legal texts included in the web, as well as any other queries that you may have that are not subject to the contracting conditions. We inform you that the data you provide us will be located on the servers of https://isragarcia.com or http://isragarcia.es within the EU.
- Content subscription form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, provided by the user when making the subscription. Within the web, there are several forms to activate the subscription. Infusionsoft manages the electronic bulletins or newsletter. We inform you that the data you provide will be located in the servers of Optimonster (provider of https://isragarcia.com and http://isragarcia.es) outside the EU in the US. Optinmonster is covered by the EU-US Privacy Shield agreement, whose information is available on its website, approved by the European Committee for Data Protection.
- Registration form for blog comments: To comment on the blog posts, the user is required to register using this form. In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email. Once registered, the user will be able to make as many comments as he wishes and give an answer about the previous ones. We inform you that the information you provide will be located on the servers of https://isragarcia.com and http://isragarcia.es within the EU.
Registration Form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, so you can create an account on my system and have access to its features. I inform you that the information you provide will be located on https://isragarcia.com and http://isragarcia.es within the EU.
- Landing page form: In this case, we request the following personal information: Name, Email, company name, estimated company billing. We inform you that the data you provide will be located on the Mailchimp servers (https://isragarcia.com and http://isragarcia.es within the EU.
There are other purposes for which we treat your personal data:
To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this website to guarantee the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
To support and improve the services offered by this website.
We also collect other non-identifying data obtained through some cookies that are downloaded to the user’s computer when browsing this website, which is detailed in the cookies policy: https://isragarcia.com/cookies-policy or https://www.isragarcia.es/politica-cookies/
RECIPIENTS OF ASSIGNMENTS OR TRANSFERS
Isra García carries out assignments to third parties that process and manipulate the data for the same purpose. The user expressly accepts the appointment of their data limited to the purposes indicated in this document.
Specifically, Isra Garcia can assign data to:
- Program of excellence for unemployed https://isragarcia.es/programa-de-excelencia
- Stand OUT Program https://standout.es/sobre-sop/
- Nonconformists https://inconformistas.org/
Likewise, the provider will only provide information to the security forces and bodies under a judicial order or due to the obligation of a legal norm, without prejudice to be able to block or cancel your account if there may be indications of the commission of a crime by the user. The information provided will only be available at this time the provider.
The information you provide us through this website will be hosted on Isra García’s servers.
Many tools that we use to manage your data are hired by third parties.
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of the activity, Isra García shares data with the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions:
Google Analytics: a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help http://standout.es to analyze the use made by users of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of http://standout.es (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and archived by Google on servers in the United States.
Hosting with address in Spain, which deals with the data in order to perform their hosting services at https://isragarcia.com and http://isragarcia.es
Newsletters: Mailchimp with representation in the EU, and for contact and information on data processing according to art. 27 of RGPD is Verasafe Ireland LTD.
RIGHTS OF INTERESTED PERSONS
As a user-interested, you can request the exercise of the following rights before Isra García by submitting a letter to the postal address of the heading or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating as Subject: “LOPD, ARCO Rights.”
- Right of access: allows the interested party to know and obtain information about their data submitted to treatment.
- Right of rectification or deletion: it allows for correcting errors and modifying the data that prove to be inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right of cancellation: allows data that turns out to be inadequate or excessive to be deleted.
- Right of opposition: the power of the interested party not to carry out the processing of their data or to cease it.
- Limitation of the treatment: it involves the marking of the personal data conserved, to limit its future treatment.
- Portability of the data: facilitation of the data object of treatment to the interested party, so that he can transmit it to another responsible, without impediments.
- The right not to be subject to automated individual decisions (including the preparation of profiles): the right not to be the subject of a decision based on the automated treatment that produces effects or significantly affects.
As a user, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time. The withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the treatment carried out before the withdrawal of consent.
You also have the right to submit a claim to the supervisory authority if you believe that your rights may have been violated about the protection of your data (agpd.es).
We inform you that Isra García can have a presence in social networks. This section will govern the treatment of the data that is carried out of the people who become followers in the social networks (and carry out any link or connection action through the social networks) of the official pages of Isra García. As well as for those conditions of use, privacy policies, and access regulations that belong to the social network that is appropriate in each case and previously accepted by the user.
Isra García will treat your data to correctly manage your presence in the social network, informing you of activities, products or services of the provider, as well as for any other purpose that the regulations of the Social Networks allow. In no case, I will use the profiles of followers in social networks to send advertisements individually.
The publication of contents is prohibited:
That they are allegedly unlawful by the national, community, or international regulations or that they carry out activities that are allegedly unlawful or contravene the principles of good faith.
That attempt against the fundamental rights of people, lack of courtesy in the network, annoy or may generate negative opinions in our users or third parties and in general whatever the contents that Isra García considers inappropriate.
And in general, that contravene the principles of legality, honesty, responsibility, protection of human dignity, protection of minors, protection of public order, protection of privacy, consumer protection and intellectual and industrial property rights.
Likewise, Isra García reserves the right to withdraw, without notice from the website or the corporate social network, those contents deemed inappropriate.
Communications sent through social networks will be incorporated into a file owned by Isra García, and you can submit information of interest.
You can access more information, through the following link: https://isragarcia.es/politica-de-privacidad or https://isragarcia.com/privacy-policy.
In any case, if you send personal information through the social network, Isra García will be exempt from liability about the security measures applicable to this platform, the user should if you want to know them, consult the corresponding conditions of the network in question.
In Isra García, we use Facebook ads, the Facebook advertising platform, which allows me to create campaigns and announcements. By generating an ad, you can segment the audience by:
- Demographic data (age, sex, etc.)
- Interests (activities, hobbies, etc.)
The data you provide will be treated confidentially. Isra García has adopted all the technical and organizational measures and all the levels of protection necessary to guarantee the security in the treatment of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, theft, treatment or unauthorized access, according to the state of the technology and nature of the stored data. Likewise, it is also guaranteed that the treatment and registration in files, programs, systems or equipment, premises, and centers comply with the requirements and conditions of integrity and security established in the current regulations.
This website includes an SSL certificate. It is a security protocol that makes your data travel integrally and securely; that is, the transmission of data between a server and web user, and in feedback, is fully encrypted or encrypted.
Isra García can not guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore, the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
Concerning the confidentiality of the processing, Isra García will ensure that any person who is authorized by Isra García to process the client’s data (including its staff, collaborators and providers), will be under the appropriate obligation of confidentiality (either a duty contractual or legal).
When a security incident occurs, upon realization, Isra Garcia must notify the Client without undue delay and must provide timely information related to the Security Incident as it is known or when the Client reasonably requests it, and must also report it to the Security Incident. The Spanish Agency for Data Protection.
Isra García reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to legislative or jurisprudential changes.
For all purposes the relations between Isra García and the Users of its telematic services, present on this Website, are subject to the Spanish law and jurisdiction to which the parties expressly submit, being competent for the resolution of all disputes arising or related to their use the Courts and Tribunals of Valencia.
AUTORIZACIÓN USO IMAGEN
Al consentir la autorización de la publicación de tus imágenes y testimonios en:
o sus programas standout.es, programa-de-excelencia.com, inconformistas.org
Estás autorizando a que Isra García o IG Empowering People, Business & Communities SLU pueda usar tu imagen y testimonios.
El derecho a la propia imagen está reconocido en el artículo 18 de la Constitución y regulado por la Ley 1/1982, de 5 de mayo, sobre el derecho al honor, a la intimidad personal y familiar y a la propia imagen y el Reglamento (UE) 2016/679 del Parlamento europeo y del Consejo, de 27 de abril de 2016, relativo a la protección de personas físicas en lo que respecta al tratamiento de datos personales y a la libre circulación de estos datos (RGPD).
Por lo que aceptando la autorización gratuita y expresa de cesión de imagen a Isra Garcia o IG Empowering People, Business & Communities SLU, autorizas a que pueda utilizar tu imagen, nombre y apellidos y testimonios en cualquier actividad relacionada con sus Jornadas, Ponencias y Cursos, incluidas finalidades promocionales o publicitarias en su página de internet o en redes sociales, prestando toda tu colaboración para ello, sin que dicha utilización te confiera derecho de remuneración alguno.
De conformidad con los establecido en el art. 13 RGPD declaras conocer los siguientes aspectos:
- Que las imágenes tomadas podrán ser incorporadas a un fichero cuyo responsable es Isra Garcia o IG Empowering People, Business & Communities SLU.
- La base jurídica de dicho tratamiento es el propio consentimiento, el cual podrá ser retirado en cualquier momento, sin que ello afecte al legitimo tratamiento realizado hasta la fecha.
- Dichas imágenes serán conservadas por el tiempo exclusivo para dar cumplimiento a la finalidad para la que fueron recabadas y mientras no prescriban los derechos que pueda ejercitar contra el responsable, salvo norma que disponga un plazo superior.
- Que en cualquier momento podrás ejercer los derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación, oposición, limitación y portabilidad enviando mail a: email@example.com