Here you have straight and thoughtful reasons why you should consider Social Media for your Business.
- It creates resonance between you and your audience, creating the perfect attunement with them, that is to say, engagement
- Makes from the audience your most powerful weapon, it transforms your customers and employers into truthful preachers
- Engagement creates an emotional connection with all your audience tying them to you
- You’re the crowd, you talk their language, you mingle with the party, know them better…
- Now it’s possible being friends, it’s possible to set up a relationship, now it’s possible to be closer and warmth, the only thing we need is the wish that it happens
- It easy to find you audience, because the’re waiting for you, they are really looking forward to talk to you, besides, you’ve lots of tools available… are you going to listen them?
- You’ll know what’s hot…the good news? in real-time so if you act properly, you’ll be ahead to what’s is going on
- Prepare to go viral, never before it has been so easier to spread the message as it is now…faster, easier and cheaper and with the help of others
- You’ll transform your clients into fans. They’ll be the ones, who will cross the street to buy from you. What’s is more, they won’t come alone…
- You’ll gain exposure, which leads to visibility, which leads to more leads, which leads to more traffic, which leads to higher conversion rates, which leads to more sales, which leads to more profits
- We don’t want the market see us as the other alternatives…Be different – differentiation
- Cut costs, less advertising, communication and marketing budget, plus better results
- NOT Overnight Success, but…you’ll see the results
- Who said that it was impossible measure the ROI in Social Media? You can! (link to how you can measure the ROI for Social Media)
- It sounds like social media is getting famous, yes!!! It’s growing dramatically.
What’s your take? What other reasons you see should be taken into account?