- Inspiring people on the Social Web
- Telling histories where aligning yourself with the audience
- Creating a long-lasting relationship based on commitment, credibility and trust
- Creating attunement with people around you
- Building an environment of connectiveness that leads to better and solid relationships
- Don’t giving up making interactions
- Means being transparent and authentic at all costs
- Giving away all the time
- Loving and caring the people most matters to you and show it
- Using and media to express emotions
- Being accessible and supportive
- Starting revolutions
That’s the power we are handling now. It’s time to take it seriously, because as you can see above it’s not only Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or whatever emerging platform.
The true Social Media means believing in the power of the human interactions – and how this creates value – beyond the technology and social-networks. We should start thinking in Human Media, not Social.