The consolidation of this digitally people-based environment has caused that human media brings closer the human component to the online, technologies, digital world and the social Web. Day after day, the relationship between people and the Internet is stronger and cohesive.
Here you’ll find 10 undeniable facts that show the emergence of such ties
10 Facts that Bridge the Online with People
1. Internet and the Web will always be there. Love it or hate it, but at some point someone will talk about you, whether you are there or not. Hint: better be there.
2. You will learn everyday. You are enrolled to the largest university in the world, the Internet, and hey, it’s free!
3. As human being you do not usually make mistakes, you only fail sometimes. Developing your knowledge about the Social Web is a process of trying, doing, experimenting launching and thus, experiencing failure. The damn “failed” thing it’s part of making something happen, just as the the experiments that may “work.”
4. Failures are repeated until you will learn them. The strategy or actions to be performed will be presented in various ways in different contexts, until you have learned to cope with different settings and also broaden your expertise in different situations. Then you can move to the next phase.
5. You’ll never stop learning. In a new environment where everything sill remains to be defined and is completely open to everything, there won’t be a single day that you don’t lear anything. If you belong to this human and technological era, where you truly are, you have a lot to lear yet.
6. There is no better placer to make a difference and make something happen. However, what has brought here, does not have to take us there, what works today, won’t do it tomorrow. When you get “there”, we will be here and there will be another “there” to be reached. This never ends, funny though.
7. People want to be connected and emotionally moved. Like you, simple, but significant and real.
8. You have all the platforms, tools and resources that you need to do something really fascinating. Now, it just depends on your attitude and the desire to step forward. It’s about taking risks and launch something that add value to the world and the people that live in.
9. Despite what most of the market and professionals say, the answer is within you. The real challenge, it’s not competing against any business or person, but against yourself. In order to connect and create resonance through the social Web using human business interactions, first you must to connect with yourself.
10. There’s no need that you follow this steps – which are not steps. If the rules are the only thing that separate you from making a difference, you don’t need these rules. Create your own game, a game where you and the people around you win.
There’s no human interactions and relations without the human factor, nor does social exists, without social there’s no interactivity, without interactivity the Social Web makes no sense at all.
Photo credit: Dezeen.