If I had to search for the best person to work with me on a new project. I’d look for the following core skills:
- Initiative or leaping attitude.
- The ability to lead when everyone is hiding.
- Decision-making capacity on highly changing environments.
- The capability of staying human in and out of the Internet.
- Artfulness for learning anything faster.
- Being obsessive about small details.
These are the best core skills I know, by far.
This economy begets for core skills, dexterity, real and mind-blowing facts, projects (successful and not so) that get the attention to make a connection. And making a positive impact.
Why are you focused on learning digital marketing or business development if you can’t control the core skills that will bring the best version of yourself? Worth reminding over and over.