1. One target one email. Ask only one question.
2. Write briefly. Short sentences. Less than 400 words. 300 words if you can.
3. Delete information from your signature. The easiest to understand, the better. You should communicate only one thing at a time.
4. Pick one or two ways so people can contact you. Phone and email preferably.
5. Use text. Don’t rely on GIFs, high-resolution pics or videos.
6. Send it always at the same time and same day.
7. It’s better to use bullet points for the fastest consumption.
8. Include only one call to action, make it simple.
9. Design your email marketing for a quicker response.
10. Don’t include the biography or products/services, nor sales related moves. Focus only on the value you can provide to your customer.