I am investigating how I can push my high-performance even more and better. Thinking about it, I designed a new system that I have begun to implement some months ago the advanced routine of maximum performance.
Warning: it’s not something basic, nor for beginners, it’s more for people who are at an advanced level of self-discipline, self-awareness and physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual training. It’s not for everyone.
We could say that it was a kind of experiment because I was going to try it for the first time, without knowing what return I could get out of it. However, I already knew some of the super-habits and hacks separately, because some of them have been put into practice before.
Advanced maximum performance routine
This is what I’ve tried for a month, and boosted me reaching my peak performance every day:
- Wake up between 4-4:40 am every day.
- Get up to an hour of meditation in the morning and add 30 minutes of meditation at night, just before bedtime.
- Remove bread (even pure rye) from my diet, as well as pasta and other unnecessary carbohydrates.
- Introduce more foods with enzymes, and have more of them.
- Zero meat, unless they are exceptional occasions, where you have the opportunity to try unique and quality meat.
- Get up to three days in a row of total daily fasting a week, drinking only alkaline water.
- Practice total stillness for 15 minutes at noon.
- Perform what is known as “power-naps” between 19-25 minutes. One a day.
- Perform between two and three hours of sport a day: divided between running/swimming/cycling, yoga (in its different variations) and HIIT.
- Rest from doing sports three days a week.
- Be more strict with social media and leave any interaction or response for Saturdays or Sundays.
- Read and respond once in the morning and once in the evening to social messaging and email.
- Cut back 40% of the work I do daily, prioritizing the most important work. For that, I will create the “Get To-Do list”, which will change the what “I have” to-do list, to what I am going to “get” list.
- Eliminate alcohol, with particular exceptions.
- Have three relaxing baths per week. If not a shower, if there is no bath wherever I am.
- Go to bed no later than ten at night.
- Continue with the ultra-productive systems I currently work with and do not overlap with this routine, including the Great Morning and the Great Night. As well as the algorithm of High-Performance.
Actually, a part of this routine is made up of some of the most useful parameters of several experiments that I have performed so far. I’ve taken a little here and a little there to create something that forces me to activate my transcend mode.
On the other hand, I may add or remove parameters according to the progress of the routine.
What would your advanced routine look like?
When I develop and launch these personal projects, I imagine two positive effects, one that will affect me. And another one that could provoke in you, to give you an idea of creating an advanced routine of maximum performance, but in your way, with your hacks and super-habits. How would you build that system and what would it be that would form it?